(Junior) Web Engineer (f/m/d)
We Love ...
... what we do, and do what we love. Everyone of us is a specialist and an individualist. Our company culture supports astir exchange on a professional and personal level, flat hierarchies and interdisciplinary teams. We create the digital future for our customers. Natural user interfaces, designs and process optimizations for web applications, native apps, multi-touch projects, wearables and business strategies – all-in-one solutions for the digitization of business ecosystems.
Your everything is new technology. The web is your second home. Creating contemporary, top-notch web and app interfaces with great usability has always been your true calling.
- Build state of the art web interfaces with the latest technologies
- Build and shape an application experience through the creation of page layouts, website styling, and page features
- Work closely with project managers and designers to ensure the final product adheres to the predetermined budget, scope, and design
- Continued testing, maintenance, and updates throughout the lifecycle of the interfaces
- A degree in Information Technology, an equivalent training or relevant professional experience in programming
- Basic understanding of usability principles
- Keen sense of excellent design
- Understanding of problems occuring across browsers and across platforms – and the solutions for them
- Ability to work on several problems at the same time
- Efficient and structured work approach
- Fluent German and English
- Innovative projects for interesting customers in Germany and abroad
- Flexible working hours
- Room for your personal development
- A beautifully designed office in the heart of Offenbach
- Massages, fruit, regular team events and a weekly breakfast
- Coffee flatrate and other free beverages